Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Just

An amazing game. Great music. Nice combat. It has everything really to a good RPG.

Xio Rpg *Demo* Xio Rpg *Demo*

Fail?

Balance out the first fight, also it becomes unresponsive after about 5 actions. Music doesnt loop. Does that sword have a scope?lol

JayXio responds:

Well since you could only fight one monster I decided to make it a little challenging
and it may seem impossible to beat the enemy but I have defeated it.

Bio Assault Bio Assault

Nice game

Played it all the way through

MCR Avatar Creator MCR Avatar Creator

Suggestions

Desert Eagle, Revolver, Glock, New age weapons like the Folding gun or the Around the corner gun (Idk theyre real names but you can prolly google them.

reddott responds:

i looked up the folding gun -- i think i know what you mean and it looks great (for animating -- how cool would that be!), but the around the corner gun looks a bit... stupid. this is going to be a side scroller: there are no corners to speak of.

Deagle, revolver, glock ... those are all great weapons and I'll put em on the list of stuff that needs to be done for the game. Thanks for the suggestions.

Robitz Robitz

Addicting and fun

Beat it all the way which I hardly ever do unless the game is really good. Well done

Raining Money Game Raining Money Game

Idk if it gets faster but

Im pretty patient but the money falls way too slow.

Liger-meter race Liger-meter race

Meh

Japanese game shows...

Cube Cube! Cube Cube!

Needs Work

Look im a jumping box in a cartoon world....woo

Keep Running Keep Jumping Keep Running Keep Jumping

NEEDS A REPLAY BUTTON!!

I like the idea, but played for about 10 seconds and theres no replay button to start over!

Materialist129 responds:

What do you mean? Just head left!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Could have been better

Just dont like when u fall when you are running and trip right before a jump even though there is no obstacle...and a few other things